What's new

Lord of the Rings Extended MARATHON: So Cal Tolsky Cinema (1 Viewer)

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
I wanted to start this thread to see if there is enough interest in an all-day/night LOTR marathon. I am not going to look at the ROTK EE until the day of the marathon. It's due to come out the 14th of Dec. so we're looking at Saturday the 18th as a possible date. I will have the coffee and bagels going in the morning and we can order pizza or something in the afternoon. Whatever you guys want to do. This is just to see if there is interest. YES, it's a lot of sitting and it WILL be a challenge. I'll have the popcorn machine full!!

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
That will be a good date for me, Dave. In the not too distant future, I hope to be able to invite people to my new house.

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
I'd still do it but there doesn't seem to be much interest. I am also going to open it to other friends who may be intersted. It's going to happen in January though.

D,

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Ok, trying to nail down a Saturday in late February for the LOTR marathon. What works best for everyone that's interested?

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I'm free pretty much any Saturday in February. What time were you thinking of starting?

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
I'm waiting to hear back from Tom Young about what Saturday he can make. He told me a Sunday would work but I can't do that due to school for the kids on Monday. He's seeing when his little league coaching schedule has a bye week and we'll take it from there...

Jonny_L

Stunt Coordinator
I did a LOTR Marathon not too long ago. It was great fun. It took just over 12 hours and I felt like I had taken a vacation to Middle Earth by the time it was all said and done. I highly recommend it to any fan.

If anyone is interested they can read all the details -

Right Here!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks