What's new

Looney Tunes Golden Collections $23.99 at Costco (1 Viewer)

Tim Tucker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tim Tucker
For those of you who missed out on the Deep Discount sale on these collections, Costco now has all five volumes at $23.99 each.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Great! I've been putting purchasing Vol 5 and missed the DeepDiscount deal last week. I had hoped Amazon would have a similar deal soon but this is much better.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
A small warning, I had to hit two differenct Costco stores before I found the LT sets. You may want to call ahead as it appears not all of them have them in stock (yet?).

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Went there this weekend, not a single Looney Tunes set to be found. :frowning: Hopefully next weekend. . .

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
anyone seen this in the LA area? Preferably the san fernando valley or Santa clarita...

Jeff Newcomb

Second Unit
No luck at the Costco in Denver I visited either. I may try and hit a couple of others before the week is out though. That is an amazing price.

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
I called one of the local ones here in LA and they said they have 65 of them, I asked him to check the floor and he said they were still in storage. He thinks they will be out in the aisles tomorrow.

Jeff Newcomb

Second Unit
After my third trip to Costco in as many days, they finally put these on the shelf today and I was able to pick up Volume 5 and complete my collection. For those without Costco membership, the first four volumes are on sale for $26.49 at Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks