What's new

Looney Tunes Golden Collection 2 - List of cartoons (1 Viewer)

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory

There are more shorts than that, have you watched the Toon Heads Docummentary? It presents a few extra shorts with information about them.

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Anxiously anticipating:

Hare We Go
Transylvania 6 5000
Zoom at the Top
The High Note
Boobs in the Woods

Not necessarily in the above order, and not just these!

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
The set is mine!

My only complaints:
Wheres "Robin Hood Daffy" ?
And I want MORE SPEEDY and SLOWPOKE RODRIGUEZ! :frowning:
Oh well. Vol 3 maybe? :D

PS Any chance of "Bugs Bunny Nips the Nips"? Disney released their wartime cartoons; why not WB?

Joe_Pinney

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe Pinney
"Robin Hood Daffy" can be found currently on the 2-disc Special Edition of The Adventures of Robin Hood, along with "Rabbit Hood". Since these are currently available on separate titles, it's possible that their inclusion in the Golden Collection series may take a while.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Thanks for the heads up Joe. :)

I was wanting to pick that disc up anyway. Wasnt aware of Daffy being on there.

Paul Pro

Stunt Coordinator

Actually waaaay back in February I actually anticipated this problem and DID post a thread entitled "ANIMATED THEATRICAL SHORTS - TO BE DISCUSSED WHERE?" in the Feedback forum:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=183084

The Administrator told me to post in the TV Forum.
Maybe that thread needs to be bumped up?

The problem is that we currently have this thread about the Looney Tunes set in this forum but then we have another thread about the Tom and Jerry collection in the Films Forum.

May I kindly suggest that a Mod move that thread to this forum if indeed this is the correct forum to post these theatrical shorts as Gord says.

Anyways it doesn't really matter to me on which forum they're supposed to be in as long as we eventually reach a consensus here.(Just for navigation and search purposes at least).

Paul Pro

Stunt Coordinator
Back to the Topic, I simply can't wait until vol. 2!! Hopefully will see more Pepe`, Speedy, and Foghorn in later releases. Does anyone know why they were excluded?

Add to this, the eventual release of the Tom and Jerry and Tex Avery shorts and I'll be more than satisfied!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks