What's new

Looney Tunes Golden Collection 2 - List of cartoons (1 Viewer)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
YES! WHATS OPERA DOC! YES!

Now does anyone know the title of these two? They are my favorite bugs bunny ones. The one with the Opera singer, where at the end Bugs impersonates Leopold.
And then the one with Bugs as the matador, with that crazed bull?

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
YES! WHATS OPERA DOC! YES!

Now does anyone know the title of these two? They are my favorite bugs bunny ones. The one with the Opera singer, where at the end Bugs impersonates Leopold.
And then the one with Bugs as the matador, with that crazed bull?

David Galindo

Screenwriter
A little too much Road runner for me, but hey, Im still buying this one!

Any word if Warner will release a separate, 2-disc edition like last time? Hopefully not, but important to know anyways.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
A little too much Road runner for me, but hey, Im still buying this one!

Any word if Warner will release a separate, 2-disc edition like last time? Hopefully not, but important to know anyways.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
I Love To Singa makes it all worth the money, te others are great too but this is by far the best "Owl" Jolson cartoon! A Great Tex Avery!

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
I Love To Singa makes it all worth the money, te others are great too but this is by far the best "Owl" Jolson cartoon! A Great Tex Avery!

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
After the last set, I had hoped we would get more Wile E. Coyote and "Hyde and Hare" so I am happy.

Only complaint I have is, I really wish there was some (or any) Foghorn Leghorn on it. He was sort of ignored on the first DVD and on this set he didn't get anything at all.

Paul

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
After the last set, I had hoped we would get more Wile E. Coyote and "Hyde and Hare" so I am happy.

Only complaint I have is, I really wish there was some (or any) Foghorn Leghorn on it. He was sort of ignored on the first DVD and on this set he didn't get anything at all.

Paul

LeonaB

Stunt Coordinator
Truthfully, I would prefer that they release sets devoted to single characters. I'm a Bugs Bunny fanatic, so I'd like just "The Complete Bugs Bunny" DVDs.

Any chance of that happening?

LeonaB

Stunt Coordinator
Truthfully, I would prefer that they release sets devoted to single characters. I'm a Bugs Bunny fanatic, so I'd like just "The Complete Bugs Bunny" DVDs.

Any chance of that happening?

Carlos Garcia

Screenwriter

That's one of my 3 favorites on this disc (Besides the classic Bugs of course...he's still number 1). My other favorites are One Froogy Evening and The Three Little Bops. A definite MUST BUY!

Carlos Garcia

Screenwriter

That's one of my 3 favorites on this disc (Besides the classic Bugs of course...he's still number 1). My other favorites are One Froogy Evening and The Three Little Bops. A definite MUST BUY!

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Since they have begun the series like this, I doubt they will release character sets. Personally, I would love character sets as well, as the Complete Bugs would be the first thing I would buy, followed by the complete Road Runner followed by Daffy.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Since they have begun the series like this, I doubt they will release character sets. Personally, I would love character sets as well, as the Complete Bugs would be the first thing I would buy, followed by the complete Road Runner followed by Daffy.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the scoop, Gord & Dave.

Obviously this one's a must-buy for me.

It'll be interesting to see if there's a 2-disc set also. I'm guessing WB was using the 2-tiered release as a test and the Big Set won! Actually I'd be quite curious to see the sales figures for Golden vs. Platinum.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the scoop, Gord & Dave.

Obviously this one's a must-buy for me.

It'll be interesting to see if there's a 2-disc set also. I'm guessing WB was using the 2-tiered release as a test and the Big Set won! Actually I'd be quite curious to see the sales figures for Golden vs. Platinum.

Jorge Montes

Stunt Coordinator
A bit too heavy on the Sylvester and Tweety, but with all that Road Runner/Coyote, why the heck am I complaining?! Go WB! Total must buy!!

Jorge Montes

Stunt Coordinator
A bit too heavy on the Sylvester and Tweety, but with all that Road Runner/Coyote, why the heck am I complaining?! Go WB! Total must buy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks