What's new

looking to trade my pioneer VSX-1014TX-K (1 Viewer)

EvanW

Stunt Coordinator
i was really looking to go to seperates but a nice big receiver or integrated amp would work nice(2ch is fine with me).

EvanW

Stunt Coordinator
all im looking for is 2 ch a old kenwood or small adcom pre amp and amp or something like that or a big 2 ch receiver or integrated amp.

Chad B

Stunt Coordinator
I've got a Sony ES 2 channel power amp. It is rated around 110x2, and it can be bridged. It has level controls on the front panel. It is cosmetically a little rough (a few nicks & scratches and the power cord plug has been replaced with a hospital grade plug which doesn't look so hot), but it is functionally perfect.
I don't have a preamp, so I know I'd have to put some $ in the deal if you're interested in that.
Alternatively, I have a 6 channel Rotel amp, rated 60x6 or 150x3 (or combinations). It has front panel level controls and is cosmetically and functionally excellent. It is probably worth around the same amount as the Pioneer.
I also have an Adcom GSA 700, which was marketed as a Pro Logic surround add on amp for high end 2 channel systems but can be used as a stereo integrated amp. I have used it in that configuration and it works great as an integrated amp. In that mode it'll put out 50x2 plus 100x1 if you have a passive sub. It comes with a remote and is functionally and cosmetically great.

Craig W

Second Unit
EvanW,

Did you not recently post on how your 1014 crapped out?

It this the same unit you are trying to trade?

EvanW

Stunt Coordinator
yes, because it will be fully repaired soon and i wasnt going to trade it before this, but pioneer assures me that the problem of it going out when the power dose will not happen again and it is having its internal's replaced at the moment (i was going to trade it because the power goes out alot in my area about 15 to 20 times a year) but ive deceided i will probably just keep it and get ups this way even if the power goes out it wont matter that is unless someone makes me a very good offer. I wouldnt try and screw anyone on this fourm scince most people on here tend to be very generous and kind before any trades occured i would fully state its past and also show that it has been repaired fully which i really dont know what happend to it pioneer tells me it was a fluke maybe a bad group got out but they tell me it will not happen again. i liked the sony but i need a pre amp and something in alittle better shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks