What's new

Looking to buy! (1 Viewer)

Tim Hess

Second Unit
I'm looking for large flat-tubed HDTVs (not an HDTV 'Monitor'). Also, anyone knwwo of a TV with more than 2 Component inputs?
Anyone? :)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
That describes quite a few current direct-view sets, the most famous of which are the Sony WEGAs, especially the XBR series. JVC, Toshiba, RCA's new Scenium line, Philips, and others are all jumping on the flat-faced market. And HD-capable sets normally carry two sets of component inputs, one of the wideband (for HD).

Give the Sony KV-36XBR450 a serious look. (And you might still be able to find some 2001 XBR400s at awesome discounts.)

Tim Hess

Second Unit
Thanks. I currently using a Link Removed and I'm finding that I really want something bigger and with 16:9 (I've also had some 'issues' with the set. I'm looking at the Link Removed for its size/features/price. My problem is that it is a projection set and I'm fond of the flat tube quality : and I can't see boosting up to the 34" TAU.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks