Looking to buy TV online. Any reccomendations?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by WilliamS, Feb 15, 2002.

1. WilliamS

WilliamS Agent

Just last month I learned about OADE.com and saved a fortune going through them rather than Good Guys. So I was wondering if anyone knew of a site where I can get a TV for a good price.

Thanks.

2. Paul Clarke

Paul Clarke Supporting Actor

What kind of set? Low-end, middle, or high? Direct, RP, HDTV?
    I like www.consumer-direct for their pricing, reasonable S/H and pretty decent selection. Give 'em a look-see.

3. Kevin C Brown

Kevin C Brown Producer

I try to buy most things online. But TVs are a tough one. Big bulky box, that sometimes cannot go by UPS or Fed Ex, so that it might have to be specialty shipped, which can get quite expensive.
    Plus, ideally, once you get it, *with the truck driver still there*, I'd think you'd want to unpack it and turn it on just to make sure it didn't get damaged in transit.
    I'd be curious if anyone out there *has* had good or bad experiences with buying and having shipped to them a decently sized TV on-line.
    (I'm thinking at least 32" direct view, and that's not even that big!) [​IMG]

4. ManojM

ManojM Stunt Coordinator

I would definitely go to onecall.com. They are well known by TV and other audio piece buyers, and they will usually give you a good price, or match one from somewhere else. They are also authorized Pioneer and Toshiba dealers.

5. WilliamS

WilliamS Agent

thank you everyone.

6. Grady Hollums

Grady Hollums Second Unit

I second onecall.com

I got my TV there and have had wonderful service and support!