What's new

Looking to buy old skateboards (1 Viewer)

MikeNeuman

Auditioning
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone here had any old skateboards to sell to me. I'm looking for anything 1996 and earlier. I don't care if it's a little thrashed. Please lemme know. Thanks.
-Mike
[email protected]

Cam S

Screenwriter
I've got an old Acme Weirdo Slick skateboard. I'd sell it, but not too sure how I'd ship it too you. If your really interested I can take pics for you.

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
I've got an old santa cruz. It was like $150 new. Its one of the old style boards thats very curvy and not so flat like new "street boards" I dont have a pic.

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
Its from about 1990. And its got knights stuff on the bottom like a shield, helmet, mace or spiked ball on-a-chain, etc. Its also got a graphic on the top and its covered with that grip tape, but its that clear grip tape. I hardly ever used it because I lived on a farm and right after I got it they told us we couldnt bring them to school any more for liability reasons.

Jonathan Burk

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Burk
Ahhh, the memories. I used to have a Rob Roskop 2 (sp?), a Gator, and a Powel Peralta (at one time or another) in grade school. Don't have them anymore though...

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
No idea, I should caveat all this by saying it was at my parents from the time that I got it in 1990ish until I tried to sell it when I was in college (around 2000) and then I sent it back home. I will have to make sure they still have it and then take a closer look at it.

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
Mike,

I built a Powell/Peralta board in 1987. It was the R.I.P. graphic. Should still be hanging in my parent's garage. Any interest? What would you pay?

Kevin Farley

Second Unit
Hi Mike,
hmmm... maybe I should get you my logan earth ski and my original jay adams z-flex... not! :D Seeing as I haven't gotten them yet. What period are you most interested in? I'll keep my eyes out around here; the kids here were mostly World slaves (plan b, 101, world, blind). I actually liked that period. Rodney in a recent interview said that that period was some of his best skating ever (questionable/virtual reality era). I actually saw kids forgo the wheels; just skated on bearings. No joke.
As for me, I'm just chillin with my Gravity longboard for cruising and my Shorty's Muska for flippity floppity work. :)
What u skatin, Mike?

MikeNeuman

Auditioning
Charles, please check and get back to me. Thanks.

Scott, I am interested. What condition is it in? Can you get a photo? Thanks.

Kevin, Early 90's Plan B, World, Blind, 101 is actually my favorite, but I am looking for anything pre-1996 that you have or you can get. Please get back to me. Thanks!!!

Sujeet Patel

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sujeet
What are you looking to pay? I've got a few from the late 80s that are in pretty good condition and such.. PM me if you don't want to make it public knowledge.. Thanks.

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
Mike, the good news is, I will probably be picking the board up from my parents this weekend. I will let you know more details about what exactly it is.

Mike boettner

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Mike,
I have an old (pre 90's) powell, its a lance mountian with gullwing trucks and bullet 66 wheels. its in ok shape. any intrest?
Mike!

p.s. Mike, where are you from? I have a brother in law with the same name.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Well, I have a really weird piece of garbage board, definitely pre-'96. It's a big cheap board with the American flag as the graphic on the bottom, but I put a lot of dumb-ass stickers and quotes all over it. It looks incredibly lame and juvenile. I also put some big-ass orange wheels on it- basically removed everything from the board and replaced with some decent stuff. It's... weird.
But you can have it if you want. It will provide endless hours of "I can't believe how corny this is!" type jokes. :D

MikeNeuman

Auditioning
Mike Boettner, what is the graphic on the board? Also what color is it? Could you get a photo? Thanks.

Mike Broadman, what else is on the graphic that actually came with the new board, not counting stickers you put on? What company is it from? THanks!

Cam S

Screenwriter
I sent you pictures of my board, and you never responded, so it's the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks