Looking to buy a HTIB

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Lucian, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Lucian

Lucian Stunt Coordinator

I am looking to upgrade from my crappy DVD player and crappy mini system. At this point, I can only move up to a HTIB. If anyone has one to sell that meet the below crteria (that shouldn't be hard), please email me and we will talk.

MUST come with all speakers/accesories/manuel
    Should include DVD player
    - MUST play MP3s
    - must have progressive scan
    At least 400 total watts

This doesn't have to be a real HTIB. If you have a whole setup that you put together, that will be fine as well.

Looking to pay $200 - $350 right now.

2. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Hmm I was actually considering upgrading from this:

Kenwood VR-507 - DD/DTS/DPLII/CS5.1 - 100wx5 - S-video switching - Universal Remote
    JBL N-Center
    JBL N26 (2)
    JBL N24 (2)

Note the Northridges look extremely small in those pics, I was surprised at how big they were when I got em. The speakers were upgraded from the original Kenwood HTB because they sounded like shite! I plan on keeping the sub because it's heavy to ship. I promise this setup + a decent sub will blow you away compared to your old one [​IMG] The Kenwood HTB + Northridge speakers is a route many of us budget-conscious HTFers have taken.

My price is $300 + shipping. Then buy a powered sub locally when you can. I'll include about 40' of 16g speaker wire. I even have the boxes for all this stuff but I'm sure shipping will be cheaper if I just include the accessories and manuals.

Anyone interested just PM me. Default dibs goes to Lucian if he wants it.

3. Lucian

Lucian Stunt Coordinator

I am interested... and I wrote you an email. Did you get it?

Anyone else have something for sale?

4. DorianBryant

DorianBryant Screenwriter

I use all JBL speakers. I have both N24 and N26. This set-up will beat any HTIB. 300 is a good price as well.