Looking for Wireless Phone

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Chad Ferguson, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Chad Ferguson

Chad Ferguson Supporting Actor

I saw this phone on a TV show and I must have it! It was a very simple looking phone that was in a very tight V shape. It's stand was just a little circle with what I think is just a little thing in the middle that sticks up to charge the phone and all that. I know this info is very limited but I have a feeling that these phones are very common due to there look. Does anyone have any idea what I am talking about?
    Thank you?

2. HienN

HienN Stunt Coordinator

3. Chad Ferguson

I know this might sound a little stupid but is there a site that has info on all Wireless phones? I wish I had more info, I saw it last week on the Home and Garden channel(don't ask) and it's been bothering my ever since. The phone in that send post was not it but man, that is a great looking phone. This phone had less too it. Very basic stand up and not bulky what so ever.

4. Chad Ferguson

Sorry, first mistake, it;s a Cordless phone. Also, heres a picture that almost looks like it.

It's just like that one except a little more hip or dare I say "New Age"[​IMG] THank you
    [​IMG]

5. Eric Kahn

Eric Kahn Guest

I had some of the original seimens gigaset phones, they work pretty good, better than the sony I am currently using
    I am not a fan of the current trend towards really small handsets, they are just not comfortable to use

6. Chad Ferguson

What should I be looking for in these type of things? I found an IBM one that was 2.4 ghz but the people on amazon said stay away from it. Do all these phones hiss near a microwave? Does the Ghz number really matter?

7. HienN

HienN Stunt Coordinator

Try this site: http://www.cordless-phones-america.com/ . They carry cordless phones from Panasonic, V-Tech, Siemens and AT&T which are the major brands sold in the US. Maybe the one you are looking for is the AT&T 2300, or Siemens 8800?