What's new

Looking for Volunteers for VideoGameDB.com (1 Viewer)

Jake Gove

Second Unit
VideoGameDB.com

I created this site about a year ago that aims to be the IMDb of gaming. I'm looking for people to volunteer helping with adding and reviewing games. You can add games and review them easily though entering the text right on the site. If a game has features that HTF people would be interested in, like 480p or 5.1 sound, you can check those options when adding the game. You can also upload boxshots and screenshots. Anyway, please check it out and let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions.

Right now we are running a contest: the person that adds the most games/reviews in the month of April gets a free game of their choice (up to 50 bucks). If we get a lot of participation, we might increase that to the top three people.

So far we have almost 3000 games in the database but only 70 reviews. Thanks for your interest and help.

Thanks
Jake

James T

Screenwriter
Hey, it seems like an interesting idea. I tried to register, but I got this error:

"Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e14'

Syntax error in INSERT INTO statement.

/register.asp, line 59
"

Jake Gove

Second Unit
Fixed. Sorry about that -- added a favorite system dropdown to the registration page and there was a problem with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks