What's new

Looking for Turk 182!... (1 Viewer)

Hey guys,

I saw Turk 182! on HBO not too long ago...ok it was a couple of months... but anywho, I have fallen in love with this movie. Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase this movie? Thanks and God Bless!!

~*~ Hope ~*~

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Sorry dude.. looks like it was only released on VHS... and even that looks to be out of print.

I'm trying to remember this film... I don't think I've ever seen it.

Perhaps since it got some airtime on HBO, it'll inspire someone to release a DVD soon.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale

Yes.

At the IMDB listing for this film, click on the VHS link, that will take you to its listing at Amazon.com where you will find used copies from $5 and up...and a new copy for $69.

Henry, thank you.... sooooo much!!! You are my hero!!!! Now only if my dad, would soo kind to buy me a copy. Thanks again Henry, you're a life saver!!! :) :emoji_thumbsup: :)

john mcfadden

Stunt Coordinator
I'd love to see the film again ...I havent seen it since i'ts original video release ...and that was a long time ago '86 maybe ? Looks like fox needs a new email in their mailbox along with me begging for the movie "Dutch" to be released on dvd :emoji_thumbsup:

Ed St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Thank's for posting this.
You reminded me of "TUFF TURF"!!!
With Kim Richards, in a black leather mini skirt.:-0
I found that a 2001 anamorphic transfer bare bones edition was released by Anchor Bay.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Wow! I didn't expect soo many posts!!! Thanks guys! This movie really needs to be restored and re-released on DVD format. I'm a soon to be 16 year old, and both my parents are in their early forties. Well, they don't even remember this movie. I was almost positive that my dad had seen it. (He's an avid movie-goer, etc...) Well, he's never even heard of it, to my surprise... I think a lot of people have totally forgot about this classic!! What's wrong with America today?! LOL!! ;) :emoji_thumbsup: :)

I'm with ya John....I've never seen "Dutch" though. We could start our own "Turk 182! and Dutch" movement!! I'm sure everyone else will think that we have lost our freakin' minds, but that's their problem.... for not knowing what we are talkin about, that is!!!

I'm trying to get my dad, if he would be so generous, to buy me the movie. I may have to do a little more persuading. ;) So hopefully before my 16th birthday or for my birthday, I may have it, but the way it looks now I'll be lucky if I get it by Christmas. When (and if) I get the the movie, I'll try to post some screen shots of it from the projector.... hehe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks