Looking for trade in northeast-def tech for ?

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by toddThomas, Oct 4, 2005.

1. toddThomas

toddThomas Auditioning

I am looking to trade my speakers.They are Definitive Technologies.The setup consists of a pair of bp-10,a pair of bp2x surrounds and a 2002 center channel. They are in good condition and work great.I use them for movies.They just dont go with my living room setup.I'm looking for something in a wood finish like maple.I'm in Massachusetts and I am willing to drive up to 60 miles.Thanks,Todd

2. karl_burns

karl_burns Stunt Coordinator

Wow! I heard a set of these DefTech speakers with a pair of SVS subs, and enjoyed LOTR III more than ever. Great speakers, especially for HT!

Todd, I've got a set of Vienna Acoustics Mozarts you are welcome to test out (since nobody around here sells them any more)......

Karl

3. toddThomas

toddThomas Auditioning

I'm real happy with the speakers but they are in my living room and the sound bounces all the way down my hallway because the bi-polar design and the openness of the room.In my opinion they would be much better in a dedicated theater.Those Vienna Accoustics are real nice.I'm looking for a whole 5 speaker set though.I really like the top of the line cambridge soundworks towers,i think they are the t-500's.Those svs subs are awesome,I'm just using an advent with a 500 watt sunfire crossover and 18 inch driver.Are you looking to sell those speakers ?If they are collecting dust that would be a shame.Thanks for your reply sorry it took so long for me to reply I'm on vacation.Thanks again,Todd