What's new

General Discussion Looking for this movie to stream.....but is it available? (1 Viewer)

Blu Eye

Second Unit
Real Name
Carl
Hi, folks.

Due to the movie not yet released on physical media (apart from VHS), I am looking to stream a movie from 1989 called "The Kill-Off" directed by Maggie Greenwald.

However, to my frustration I cannot seem to find any site that has it.

I don't stream so not familiar with all the ways to try and search it out so does anyone know where this movie can be watched?

Blu Eye

Second Unit
Real Name
Carl
Yes. Found that but thought it might not be too accurate.

I'm guessing it's not on any streaming platform?

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Some other options for finding movies that are fringe/obscure are Hoopla/Overdrive which are free streaming services connected to various public libraries around the country but require a valid library card to "check out" a title.

Imbd.com also will list almost every streaming platform a title is currently available on, including services like Tubi, Fandor, AMC+

Blu Eye

Second Unit
Real Name
Carl
Some other options for finding movies that are fringe/obscure are Hoopla/Overdrive which are free streaming services connected to various public libraries around the country but require a valid library card to "check out" a title.

Imbd.com also will list almost every streaming platform a title is currently available on, including services like Tubi, Fandor, AMC+

Thanks for this.

Does imdb just show the streaming platforms available when you type in the movie on the main search bar?

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for this.

Does imdb just show the streaming platforms available when you type in the movie on the main search bar?
On the main page for the title it shows if it's available on a service but if there's more than one service offering it you can view them on the drop down menu. It may not have EVERY option, but it can be helpful.

78061DC3-529E-4A01-99E7-7C868F21B934.png IMG_1943.PNG

Nathan_H

Second Unit
I have found that this service is the most comprehensive, including lots of obscure streamers. Even includes things like Hoopla and others that are "free via public libraries" in many places in the US.

The fact that you can create watch lists, and then when a piece of content becomes available, they will notify you, is very handy. You can filter by free streamers versus paid places.

About the only thing missing are the gray and black market sources (including YouTube and more nefarious ones) which I am fine with not trying to include for a variety of reasons.

JustWatch

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I have found that this service is the most comprehensive, including lots of obscure streamers. Even includes things like Hoopla and others that are "free via public libraries" in many places in the US.

The fact that you can create watch lists, and then when a piece of content becomes available, they will notify you, is very handy. You can filter by free streamers versus paid places.

About the only thing missing are the gray and black market sources (including YouTube and more nefarious ones) which I am fine with not trying to include for a variety of reasons.

JustWatch
Great site! Thanks for sharing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiMan
Recent bookmarks