What's new

Looking for the best place to purchase a HD DirecTivo (HR10-250) (1 Viewer)

Luke_Y

Second Unit
I am looking for the best place to purchase a HD DirecTivo (HR10-250).

Went to my usual B&M store and I am not feeling the love; "Cant' discount that at all, it's too new." :frowning:

I don't have much incentive to buy from a local store as most returns now have to be done through DirecTv anyway. So where can I get the best deal out there? I'm not having much luck finding good prices.

Luke_Y

Second Unit
The best that I've been able to come up with is $860 Shipped from e-bay store "DIRECTV Home Center" (supersonicelectronics) or $880 shipped from Solid Signal. Don't know anything about those stores though...

Had one bad experience with e-cost a while back so kind of leary.

Matt.R

Auditioning
Best I have found is the aforementioned $869 at ecost. I'm a little hesitant to go through ePay. I am considering the 18mo. no interest deal at Best Buy as well, even at full price. I have also read that D* will offer existing customers a service credit of between $250-$350 for the upgrade to HD w/Tivo. I am going to go through D* and see what they will do, maybe even threaten to switch to Comcast.

Dave Miller

Supporting Actor
Luke,

I had a great experience w/ Mark Schuertz over at Dish Depot.

As a new D* customer, I got an HDTivo, an SDTivo, install, triple LNB dish, & new cable runs for $899 plus a $50 rebate from D* that I'm still waiting on.

Peace,

DM

Matt.R

Auditioning
Just purchased mine last night from Value Electronics...$850 shipped with a 5-year warranty and free t-shirt. This deal is for AVS forum members only and expires on 1/9. I could not resist...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks