What's new

Looking for sub suggestions.... (1 Viewer)

Flak

Grip
My current sub (and the only HT sub I've ever owned) is a 10in KLH I bought from BB for like $70 around 5yrs ago. My max price range right now is $400. The room is 20x15x7, there are two doorways, one leads to the kitchen and the other leads to a little hallway which has two bedrooms a bathroom and a stairwell.

Thanks

mylan

Screenwriter
You might want to check out the SVS PB10 here on this site for $429, I have not heard it but everyone here will vouch for it.

SethH

Senior HTF Member
You could possibly check out the Parts Express 10" -- adding one to your current sub or purchasing two and running them concurrently would keep you well within budget and should be an improvement over your current sub.

Matt Rohr

Agent
I have had good luck with my Velodynes and Paradigms. But everyone seems to be big on the SVS Subs. I am thinking about trying one out myself.:)

mackie

Supporting Actor
Hsu and Outlaw have a subs in your budget. Between Hsu, SVS, and Outlaw you should find one in your budget that'll make you wonder whay you waited so long.

Himanshu_S

Stunt Coordinator
Spend just few more dollars and get the PB10. I have it and I love it. It's a damn good sub for the price.

Yong Chan

Stunt Coordinator

Do a search on Subs, and you will find that this subject has been extensively discussed. The bottom line is that most people will recommend SVS or HSU. If you spend a little more to get yourself a really good sub from SVS or HSU, you will not need to upgrade for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks