What's new

looking for Sonotube (1 Viewer)

Kent Fisher

Auditioning
Hello...
I have been looking for Sonotube for several weeks now and can't seem to find it in the sizes I need. I have found 12" but I'm looking for 16" or larger.
Has anyone in the Austin TX area been able to locate 16" or larger?
Thank you,
Kent

Julian Data

Second Unit
Have you tried looking under "concrete, hardware, contractor supplies" in the phone book?
------------------

Julian Data

Second Unit
Did you ask the concrete contractor for any old tubes?
You might have to try another city. It was a PITA to find my tubes but I found them.
------------------

Scott M

Agent
Call Sonoco, they manufacuter Sonotube. I called to find a place near me and they found 2 places.
www.sonoco.com
Look under Industrial Products...
1-888-875-8754
Good Luck.
------------------
-scott

Brett Miles

Stunt Coordinator
You can also try the Yahoo yellow pages to find concrete forms, etc. at various areas that may be relatively close but not in your local phone book. This is how I found a much cheaper dealer in KC than what was local. If you're still really desperate, I'll sell you a piece of 24" if you want to make the drive up here
wink.gif

Kent Fisher

Auditioning
Thank you for the help. I found a couple places that look promising. I will try them in the morning. Hopefully I'll be starting my sub sometime this weekend.
Kent

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks