What's new

Looking for some good reviews for the movie "Savior" ? (1 Viewer)

T r o y

Supporting Actor
I have heard good things about the movie Savior starring Dennis Quaid although hard to watch. Before I rent this one, I wanted to read some good reviews on it. I haven't come across that many.

Any info. appreciated!

Troy

Here it is "Good Review/Savior";)

Seriously, this was an excellant movie and is exactly as you mentioned, hard to watch. I think everyone should see this with the exception of young children. It is movies like this that put the world situation in perspective. The world cannot stand by at let these things happen. It is easy to take the high road and be against conflict but does this movie not illustrate the result of good intentions gone bad.

Feel free to edit my comments here if they are too political, that is not my intention.

Regards
Emmett

John Macri

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
Powerful, overlooked film with fine acting. Dennis Quaid gives a strong performance in a difficult role. Definitely a convincing portrayal of the brutal of the early 90's Serbo-Croatian civil war.

T r o y

Supporting Actor
I have a friend/neighbor of mine across the street that is
Bosnian and even fought in one of their wars over there, not sure which one. But he has never heard of this movie before and I wanted to invite him over to watch it with me.
I wonder how he'll act or respond to the images in this movie?

Anyone care to comment?

Regards

SvenS

Second Unit
I have a friend/neighbor of mine across the street that is
Bosnian and even fought in one of their wars over there, not sure which one. But he has never heard of this movie before and I wanted to invite him over to watch it with me.
I wonder how he'll act or respond to the images in this movie?

Anyone care to comment?

Regards
I guess it depends if he is Serbian or Muslem. If he is Serbian he may not like the film as it shows the incredibly cruel acts (all true considering this is a true story) of the Serbians during the Bosnian war.

T r o y

Supporting Actor
I handed my bosnian neighbor a review of this movie I printed out, and it seems to think he has seen it before, but is not quite 100% sure.

So my invite is still open for him to see it with me, hopefully he'll like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks