What's new

Looking for some bookshelf speakers for rears.. (1 Viewer)

Vincent_S

Second Unit
I recently bought a Denon 2803 and have been looking for a couple of bookshelf speakers for the rear surrounds. I have Def Techs for my mains and center but it really doesn't bother me if the rears don't match, they just need to efficient, light colored, approx 5" wide, and cost about $150 or less:frowning:. Any suggestions? Also, if anyone has anything out there they want to get rid of let me know.:)

David Lorenzo

Stunt Coordinator
Paradigm Micros are 6 inches wide, light colored, and around $150. Seems to fit the bill just about perfectly if you can live with the extra inch of width. On top of that they probably sound better than most other $150 speakers.

David Sorenson

Stunt Coordinator
Watch out for the new Paradigm Micro's and Atom's. They now come with a plastic back and the sound quality suffers as a result. I'd try to find some all wood ones instead.

Emile

Agent
If you don't need to adhere strictly to the length requirement, the Athena audition ASB1's are very good for their price, I bought a pair for 180 or so. Athenaspeakers.com

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks