What's new

Looking for some advice on Power Conditioners (1 Viewer)

Eric A

Second Unit
I need some advice. I am currently searching for a power conditioner for my HT. Of course you are inudated with Monster Power stuff. I like the looks and the hype of these products but I am wondering if there is anything better, comparable and less expensive out there. I am just looking for some general opinions. I would like to have 20amp outlets for my amps and sequential turn on. Recommend away. Thanks.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Eric: Have you run a search in HTF yet? If so, do you have questions specific to a particular product compared to a particular Monster product? What are you trying to resolve/accomplish in your set up with a power conditioner?

Your questions are way too general to address without creating a dissertation on power conditioners in general. The best is do some research first and come back with specific questions.

Good Luck
Ron

JohnGan

Auditioning
I'd go with American Power Conversion(APC), Monster probably buys from someone like them anyway.

Eric A

Second Unit
Thanks guys for the responses. I ended up going with a Cinepro Powerlight 2400 from AV123. It came down to support for 20amp outlets and Monster and Panamax did not. The Cinepro has 2 20amp outlets on it for high current amplifiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks