What's new

Looking for netbook recommendations (1 Viewer)

ufitsy

Auditioning
Real Name
john Tanner
I find my netbook fine for occasional use but not really for longer than 30 minutes at a time.

pkorsberg

Auditioning
Real Name
Peter Korsberg
OK, so my son broke my Dell mini 9 (never good when a 2 year old takes a dive off the recliner and lands on the screen)... and they don't make it anymore... so, I am now working with a Dell 11z, and LOVING IT!!! The touchpad took a little getting used to, but it's great! full size keyboard, 802.11g/n wifi, camera, 320gb HDD, LED Hi-def screen... what's not to like... I bought it with the extended battery and SU4100 processor, and it is running windows 7 X64 like lightening! Loaded Office 07 and it's a dream... streams netflix very well and I can even take that stream and watch it on my HDTV using the HDMI output... WOO HOO... all of this for around $500... not a bad deal... oh, and 2gb RAM installed

smile

Auditioning
Real Name
lucy
Dell Studio 15 s1555-4286MBU, Intel Core 2 Duo T6600(2.20 GHz), 15.6 in WXGA TrueLife LED backlit (1366 x 768), 4GB, 500GB, Slot-load DVD+/-R Drive, Intel Integrated Graphics 4500MHD, HDMI, 802.11 a/b/g/n, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium, 9 Cell Battery (6 Colors

The Dell Studio 15 is an affordably priced laptop with high style, a multimedia-rich 15.6-inch LED widescreen, and long battery life (up to eight hours). Its unbeatable graphical display aligns with a breakthrough feature: Intel Core 2 Duo processors. Hi-def 16:9 aspect ratio LED display provides excellent color reproduction for photos and movies. 5.1 channel surround sound with subwoofer and built-in wireless card makes listening quality better. HDMI port lets you hook up to a high-def monitor or HDTV with a converter dongle. Travel freely: this laptop comes with a high-capacity 9-cell battery.
This notebook is a good choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks