What's new

looking for Movie Maniac figures by McFarlane (1 Viewer)

peter_i

Second Unit
anyone have even out of the box? i can trade dvd's for these or give $$. LMK, I hope this is the right forum to ask this question.
thanks.

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Peter:

I have them all,(minus the new series) but I'm not willing to part with them. However, if you are willing, there are many toy sites that offer most (not much from the first series though) and they are always up at Ebay. I've seen some of the variants go on there for as little as $7.00. The first series (especially the bloody variants) will cost you upwards of twenty. though.

Good luck.

peter_i

Second Unit
thanks for the info, Brian, to be honest with u, I opened the ones I have up, a couple from the 2nd series to put on display. I only have about 3 or 4 of them but decided I was too old to worry about trying to keep them as collectibles. Been there, done that with Star Wars and other 70's movie memorabilia. The figures I have, especially the Movie maniacs series, are too beautiful in detail not to display. I'm probably killing them collectable wise so I guess sue me. They look great on my shelf, what do u think, Brian? Are yours still sealed?

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
I have some that are still sealed, but I opened the majority of mine and had them displayed. I had my own little "collectible" room, and had them in a nice display. (along with baseball memorabilia, and other assorted figures). Then we bought our new house. And while we have more overall room now, I have no special room to display mine now. For now they lay packed up. However, I intend to figure something out.

I find them too cool not to open. I'm already wishing I'd never opened the "bloody" versions I have, but oh well.

peter_i

Second Unit
If I do get the bloody versions, then I'll worry about not opening them, for now, they've all been released per se. My wife thinks I'm nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks