What's new

Looking for lobby pictures (1 Viewer)

Brett Robert

Agent
I am trying to find some pictures of Theater Lobbies; both commercial and big home ones. The room will be 12x20 something. It will have a TV, seating, and a bar. I am going to do glass block with neon for the front of the bar, I think. Always wanted to do that. Any links or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Frederick_Falk

Second Unit
There are a couple of magazines you might want to try and find.
Home Theater: Interiors
and
Audio Video Interiors
Both of these have amazing HT interiors and several have their own dedicated lobbies. You may also find an occasional lobby shown in the Home Theater magazine.

James Mudler

Stunt Coordinator
I wish I had this much room. Check this HT.
Link Removed
I saw it at AVS
------------------
Luke, I'm your father

Brett Robert

Agent
I already saw both of those. My theater is going to be carpeted like Jims. And the Rainforest ROCKS. He even has a bass shaker on his toilet. I was thinking of a real formal one but after thinking about it more, I am leaning towards a Planet Hollywood/Hard Rock Cafe look. I think I am going to try and find a squad can front end like in the blues brother's movie for my bar. Thanks for the input. I have looked High and low for Ideas and haven't found the exact look that I am after. I guess I will have to wing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks