Looking for lobby pictures

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brett Robert, Mar 14, 2001.

1. Brett Robert

Brett Robert Agent

I am trying to find some pictures of Theater Lobbies; both commercial and big home ones. The room will be 12x20 something. It will have a TV, seating, and a bar. I am going to do glass block with neon for the front of the bar, I think. Always wanted to do that. Any links or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

2. Frederick_Falk

Frederick_Falk Second Unit

There are a couple of magazines you might want to try and find.
    Home Theater: Interiors
    and
    Audio Video Interiors
    Both of these have amazing HT interiors and several have their own dedicated lobbies. You may also find an occasional lobby shown in the Home Theater magazine.

3. James Mudler

James Mudler Stunt Coordinator

4. Brett Robert

Brett Robert Agent

I already saw both of those. My theater is going to be carpeted like Jims. And the Rainforest ROCKS. He even has a bass shaker on his toilet. I was thinking of a real formal one but after thinking about it more, I am leaning towards a Planet Hollywood/Hard Rock Cafe look. I think I am going to try and find a squad can front end like in the blues brother's movie for my bar. Thanks for the input. I have looked High and low for Ideas and haven't found the exact look that I am after. I guess I will have to wing it.