What's new

Looking for laserdiscs (1 Viewer)

Ike

Screenwriter
I just got a laserdisc player, and am looking for a good resource for used discs. I'm looking mostly for Criterions, music, and foreign/indie films. Also, if anyone has the Twin Peaks Season 2 boxes, I'm really looking for those. Drop me a line, or please point me to a good resource.

Thanks.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Good luck finding stuff online; there ain't much out there anymore (you're three years too late). Jeff's Used Movie Finder is a good laserdisc search site. Other than that, there's trusty old Ebay. And me.

I am about to unload (or try to unload) a very large part of my very large collection, which includes Criterions, music, box sets, many rarities, and a lot of mundane stuff. I have the really hard-to-find complete Japanese Twin Peaks collection - all episodes in three hefty box sets, plus the pilot and Fire Walk With Me. The boxes have some wear, the discs and jackets are all excellent. PQ on the Japanese set is a bit better than the domestic version, but there's also subtitles. I'm asking $260 plus shipping. Sorry, I will not separate or negotiate this set.

If you're looking for something specific, give me a buzz at Alan Halvorson. I keep saying I'm in the process of making a list, but I haven't done it, so don't expect one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks