Looking for ideas on a small TV for the bedroom. Hopefully it is ok to ask this here

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dennis_N, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Dennis_N

Dennis_N Agent

I am looking for a small (20"-24") TV for the bedroom. I haven't looked at these sizes before and was wondering if anyone had any input. I am looking for a tv that has component or at least s-video inputs, and has a decent picture for a good price. I like the looks of the Sony flat screens but that is getting a little pricey. The JVC looks good too. I also notices that there is a Phillips for a decent price (I think it was 229 or something in that area.). There is also an APEX flat screen for REALLY cheap. I don' tknow much about this company, but I doubt that the build quality is very good considering the features that it has for the price. Has anyone heard anything about them? Should I just suck it up and spend the extra money on the Sony flat screen, or is there another one that might spark my interest. If you haven't notices, I like the flat screens better than the regular curved tubes. Thanks in advance for the input and advice.
    Dennis

2. chung_sotheby

chung_sotheby Supporting Actor

Dennis, YGM

3. Adil M

Adil M Supporting Actor

If money isn't really tight or you're not going to keep this tv longer then one yr, please do not get the Apex. Good for money, but still poor tv's. If you do, buy the warraanty and be prepared to upgrade in the future.