What's new

Looking for hi-res Buffy logo. (1 Viewer)

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
Exactly what the subject says. Anyone have a link to a hi-res Buffy logo? I'm going to be making some keepcase oriented covers and would like a hi-res logo I can tinker with. Also, any hi-res promo pics from the show would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

mike.

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
also, does anyone have a pic of the promo artwork for buffy season one that was floating around the last year (the one with the red background) on sites such as thedigitalbits?

mike.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I scanned and resized the Buffy Season One cover. It is for the Amaray SLIM triple DVD case. The same case used for M*A*S*H complete season one TV series.
It is NOT for the regular Amaray 3 disc case. The regular 3-disc case is the same width as an Amaray 4-disc case or the one used for Planet of the Apes complete TV series.
You can find the cases by clicking on the inetdvd link below. Anyone interested in the scan let me know.

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
The one with the red background and the eyes?
That was Season 6. :)
Actually, no, the scan to which I'm referring was either an early ad or packaging mock-up for the Season 1 DVD release. It was circulating around for months before the final packaging was revealed. Amazon.com and thedigitalbits.com to name a few had pics of it up. Basically, it was the Buffy logo on top of a red-leathery background with "The Complete First Season on DVD" written toward the bottom. This is the scan I'm looking for.
And Frank, I am looking forward to checking out your cover, too!
mike

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
Here's another request:

I've tracked down the 'buffy font' (named 'buffied'). It's a pretty good representation of the title font and will be perfect after a little tweaking. However, the font for 'the vampire slayer' written below the buffy logo evades me. Anyone know what font is used for the sub-title?

mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks