Looking for hi-res Buffy logo.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike Miskulin, Jan 26, 2002.

1. Mike Miskulin

Mike Miskulin Second Unit

Exactly what the subject says. Anyone have a link to a hi-res Buffy logo? I'm going to be making some keepcase oriented covers and would like a hi-res logo I can tinker with. Also, any hi-res promo pics from the show would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

mike.

2. Mike Miskulin

also, does anyone have a pic of the promo artwork for buffy season one that was floating around the last year (the one with the red background) on sites such as thedigitalbits?

mike.

3. Robert Ringwald

Robert Ringwald Cinematographer

The one with the red background and the eyes?
    That was season 6. [​IMG]
    Just look for any Buffy fan sites. Also, the one at www.buffyupn.com might help, it's a red background though.

4. Andrew_Gordy

Andrew_Gordy Extra

5. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

I scanned and resized the Buffy Season One cover. It is for the Amaray SLIM triple DVD case. The same case used for M*A*S*H complete season one TV series.
    It is NOT for the regular Amaray 3 disc case. The regular 3-disc case is the same width as an Amaray 4-disc case or the one used for Planet of the Apes complete TV series.
    You can find the cases by clicking on the inetdvd link below. Anyone interested in the scan let me know.

6. Mike Miskulin

7. Mike Miskulin

Here's another request:

I've tracked down the 'buffy font' (named 'buffied'). It's a pretty good representation of the title font and will be perfect after a little tweaking. However, the font for 'the vampire slayer' written below the buffy logo evades me. Anyone know what font is used for the sub-title?

mike.