1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for help with Project Gotham Racing

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Damien, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Damien

Damien Supporting Actor

Great game, but man is this sucker hard. I had it for a little over a week, and I'm kind of stuck.
    I'm can't finish 3rd+ for any race in hard quick race.
    I'm having trouble in the Professional Circuit(the one after the last city.
    In arcade i racked up all bronzes on easy-hard, but can't get anythingon very hard
    i have around 31k kudos and played for about 4 3/4 hrs.
    The best car i won is the 4WD nissan skyline which i am currently driving, and it hardly ever spins out. Is there another car i should be using, because i'm having a lot trouble competeting with the vehicles i currently possess.
    -also, when is the best time to use jokers?

2. Ricky Hustle

Ricky Hustle Supporting Actor

This one has an easy answer Damien, trust me. Use the Mini-Cooper, even when you get to the very hard quick races. The AI uses cars in your class, and by far, this is the easiest car to win these races. I have golds in all four levels of quick races. I also have over 200,000 kudos and have unlocked the bonus levels, so I know this game well. [​IMG]
    If it seems hard at first, keep driving the Cooper until you get the feel. When you do - you will win these races easily, I promise!