1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for good Christmas instrumental background/accompaniment/karaoke.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike Miskulin, Nov 20, 2001.

1. Mike Miskulin

Mike Miskulin Second Unit

Hello,
    I'm in search of good quality Christmas music to back up lead vocal tracks. What I ultimately want to do is record myself (I mean my star-quality voice [​IMG] ) singing some of the X-mas classics and record them onto CD. I've got a great mixing program, so all I need to do is lay down the tracks, and mix 'em with the background music. What I'm looking for is some high quality piano/orchestral accompaniment (hey, even background singers would be good, too!). Most of the karaoke discs I've listened to have pretty horrible synthesized backgrounds and would sound very cheesey if mixed for a cd release. Any of you know of good accompaniment series available on cd? I've been wanting to do this for years for my family and I think now's as good a time as ever. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    mike.
    btw, I'm also going to need a good mic for my computer as well. I just don't think the small internet mic's are gonna cut it, so any suggestions would be great. [​IMG]

2. Mike Miskulin

Mike Miskulin Second Unit

anyone?