What's new

Looking for Free Screensaver Maker (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I'm looking for a free screensaver maker. All I need it to do is take 12 pictures, play them sequentially with 1 second between each picture, and then repeat forever. I've looked around and everything either doesn't work at all or has an annoying watermark.

Any suggestions?

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
On windows xp? Why not just use the built in windows picture slideshow? Just put the 12 pictures you want in 1 folder and point to that folder in options. lowest time is 6 seconds on that though.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Let me explain a little more...

I live in a fraternity house and there is an old (by old I mean about 6-8 years old) TV that has a button labeled "Magic Focus" that fixes the focus of the TV if its off. We fell in love with that button (reminder: fraternity house) and I'm trying to replicate this in screensaver form. I want to create an executable or installable file that I can distribute to other brothers in my fraternity that replicates this function. In order to do so, I need to show 12 .bmp files for one second each. It's not so much just doing it on my computer as it is being able to make an executable to install it on everyone's computer.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Google powerpoint tips. I saw u can make a screensaver there and u can also adjusts the time for each frame or slide.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks