What's new

Looking for Dreamworks Logo Poster ?? no luck! (1 Viewer)

T r o y

Supporting Actor
I'm looking for a poster of the Dreamworks logo . You know the one that has the boy sitting and fishing on the crescent moon. I have been to e-bay , and the dreamworks site but do not have any. Does anyone know where I could buy one of these or perhaps have one made?

any info. appreciated,

Troy

TomK

Stunt Coordinator
Hey, I'm looking for one of those two. Everytime we watch a movie from Dreamworks I kid my sone that that is him sitting on the moon. My son looks just like the child in that logo. Let me know if you find one. :)
Thanks,
Tom

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Tom,

Brandon gave me an email of a guy who does graphic art and may be able to duplicate this logo and put on poster paper. I will let you know as soon as I hear from him.

Troy

fredl

Agent
Have you tried e-mailing dreamworks directly? If you state that you want a promotional poster for use ín your HT they might supply you with one.

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Tom K,

Thanks for the url for the logo. Very nice. Can you let me know how you will now have that printed to a poster if that is what you're going to do?

I'm wondering how good the resolution will turn out if blown up to a descent poste size ? Any thoughts?

Regards -

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
The image itself is 200 dpi, 9" x 7.6". My guess would be it wouldn't look so good if you tried to blow it up bigger than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks