What's new

Looking for classic 'White Clamshell' Disney VHS titles (1 Viewer)

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
hqdefault.jpg
Looking to buy many titles, in particular the following:

The Sword and the Rose
Superdad
Sammy the Way-Out Seal
The Shaggy Dog
Darby O'Gill and the Little People
The Monkey's Uncle
Moon Pilot
Amy
The Love Bug (and the three 'Herbie' sequels)
Summer Magic
That Darn Cat!
Alice in Wonderland
Bedknobs & Broomsticks
One of Our Dinosaurs is Missing
The Happiest Millionaire
The Horsemasters

In good playable condition, with their white clamshell boxes in good presentable order. I'm based in Australia, and prepared to pay for reasonable postage (First Class In'tl is OK).

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 72

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Not sure if it matters or not, but most of the live action Disney films were released (or maybe re-released) in standard VHS sleeves, where the animated titles were released in the white plastic cases. Are you only looking for the ones in the plastic case?

Wayn3d

Auditioning
Real Name
Wayne A. Wroten
I am also looking for The Love Bug, but it can not find it, I finally bought the dvd on amazon
o.png

darkness2918

Second Unit
Real Name
Tony
I think I may have a couple og the white clam shell VHS. Ill have to double check but I think I may have Cinderella, Aladdin, Snow White, Sword on the Stone & possibly a few more. Ill PM you once I check for sure.

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
I have the six or seven white clamshell editions of the ZORRO TV series and feature compilation. I am not ready to part with them. Just mentioning the release as a point of information. I have seen the feature in a cardboard box rerelease edition. There was a different opening on one or more of the 2nd season show compilations. I am not sure if that is the actual second season opening or the opening from the brief syndication run in the 1960's.I have the cardboard box editions of the Frontier Land 4 episode mini-series DANIEL BOONE, with Dewey Martin and wondered if that had a white clamshell release. Or any of the other Frontier Land minis like ANDY BURNETT, clamshell or cardboard?The white clamshell of DR. SYN: Alias the Scarecrow of Romney Marsh was a quick sell out in the 80's, at $69.99, and now I see it is listed at $299.99 to $81.99 at Amazon.

NIvekian

Auditioning
Real Name
Nivek
Years later this guy asks if you're still looking for any of these. If so do you have an updated list?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks