What's new

Looking for Boston Acoustics VRS Pros (1 Viewer)

Geoff S

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking for some Boston Acoustics VRS Pro speakers, preferably in black finish, and preferably in the Houston, TX area, but from elsewhere is fine.
Reply, or e-mail me at [email protected] if you have some to sell and we'll talk a deal. Thanks

Geoff S

Stunt Coordinator
I'm still looking for these speakers.
I'll make a starting offer of $300 for a pair of these VRS Pros that are in original sound quality, and cosmetic condition and in black, unmodified. I need the mounting brackets also.
Stuff like original box, manuals, warrenty, warrenty cards, none of that matters, just the speakers themselves.
Thanks. If you own these and are considering selling please give me a buzz. Might be your last chance to get a price like this if you have these and think you may be upgrade.
If you're in the Houston area we can do an instant cash for speakers trade. If you're elsewhere I'll pay via money order and I'll reinburse you for any shipping charge.

Geoff S

Stunt Coordinator
I'll bump that offer up to $350, but that's it, that's as high as I'm going to offer on these used.
Please drop me a line if you have a set of VRS Pros to sell.

Geoff S

Stunt Coordinator
Along with having bumped up the offering price i need to bump this thread.

Any people on this forum with VRS Pros they might sell?

Geoff S

Stunt Coordinator
CONSIDER THIS OFFER CANCELLED.

I'm going to go with the VRMX surrounds from Boston Acoustics when I get enough money. It's a much better choice in the end. Thanks. Now lets let this thread die a calm dignified death...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks