1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for audio visualizer for Home theater

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by Manjit Singh, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Manjit Singh

Manjit Singh Auditioning

Manjit Singh
    I am looking for a audio visualizer for one of my client. My concept is to show visual effects on screen in Home theater when client is playing only music from his iphone. I want to show visual effects (like in winamp, jetaudio, vediolan) on screen and to play audio from amp in Home theater. I need a hardware solution not a software.

Supposing the device name is AVMixer (which i am looking for), requirement is as follow:

1. Input: from audio source iPhone (audio only through airplay)

2. AVMixer: Its job is to get audio input (stereo input from apple airport express) and add video effects in the input and give HDMI output.

3. Crestron HDXSPA (AVR): Hdmi out put of AVMixer will be giver to HDXSPA, which is connected to projector.

2. Dave Upton

Dave Upton Audiophile
    Owner

Dave Upton
    You could use Kodi on a PC. That can accept an airplay source and has built in visualizers.

3. Manjit Singh

Manjit Singh Auditioning

Manjit Singh
    I can use it, but it is very difficult for end user to every time switch on pc and run kodi. I am looking for a hardware which starts working when client switch on home theater.

4. Manjit Singh

Manjit Singh Auditioning

Manjit Singh