What's new

Looking for Apocalypse Now replacement BluRay cover (1 Viewer)

WarDoctor

Grip
Real Name
Joe
Looking for a replacement I can print off. Mine got water damaged. Found a few but they are charging for them :(

Paul Watters

Auditioning
Real Name
Paul Watters
I don't have a cover that is specifically just the Redux version but I can adapt the one I have.

WarDoctor

Grip
Real Name
Joe
That would be amazing. To be honest it doesn't even matter at this point as long as I'm not staring at an empty blu box lol. Its just for me and to look normal on my shelf

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm still confused which set you need a scan -- do you know the specific UPC number of the set?
I have a couple versions I could possibly scan -- just realized both of my BD are the Slipcase/Digipack design and not std case

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
full

full

Here are a couple scans I did of the 4KUHD Digipack. The sizing doesn't exactly fit an Amaray case, but with a bit of PhotoMagic/Editing you probably could get it to work well enough. I could email you the uncompressed 600 dpi scans (about 30-40MB) if either interesting enough. Paul could well have something more like the BD cover, but at least an option

Or an improvised version of the BD Digipack

full

Last edited:

Britton

Screenwriter
Just spring for The Final Cut on 4K! It's a great value compared to what Disney charges for their releases.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Maybe so, but no helpful if he doesn't have a 4K set and still not going to help his current situation if he just wants to keep his older set.

WarDoctor

Grip
Real Name
Joe
full

full

Here are a couple scans I did of the 4KUHD Digipack. The sizing doesn't exactly fit an Amaray case, but with a bit of PhotoMagic/Editing you probably could get it to work well enough. I could email you the uncompressed 600 dpi scans (about 30-40MB) if either interesting enough. Paul could well have something more like the BD cover, but at least an option

Or an improvised version of the BD Digipack

full
Awesome thank you. If you do have a way of sending me a larger file that would be great .I would actually love to see if I can figure out how to make a cover that uses the BluRay artwork but the front cover of that 4k. That 4k art is beautiful .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks