What's new

Looking for Animation Software (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I’d like to find some inexpensive or free software that would allow me to animate a photo of a real cat. I want to have the cat speak and have facial expressions without looking too cartoony. It would be nice if the cat could turn its head some.

I also would need some audio software that I could use to alter voices to make a human voice sound somewhat feline. Again, not looking to spend much.

I volunteer for Feline Rescue & Rehome, a humane organization, and I’d like to add some novelty to some of our facebook postings. Oh, yeah, what the software generates needs to be compatible with Facebook.

It would also be nice if the software didn’t require the talents of Chuck Jones to operate.

Thanks for your advice.

midvalleyguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert

Could be worth your while to check out this website which lists Best 10 Free Download Animation Software for Windows and Mac 2022.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Honestly for free 3D there is Blender and everything else. But still recommend having someone do it for you. And the 3D is only part of this. Compositing would be most of it

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks