What's new

Looking for a webpage (1 Viewer)

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
A while back, someone posted here on the forum a link to a Disney-related webpage. It included a lot of "behind-the-scenes" talk about both the movies and the them parks. There were a lot of interesting articles. The ones that stick out the most in my mind were about they way Disney treated Robin Williams so poorly with regards to Aladdin, and one about the troubled making of The Emperor's New Groove. Does anyone know what site I'm talking about?

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
You're talking about the work of Jim Hill, whose articles used to appear regularly on mouseplanet.com though Laughing Place seems to be Jim's new stomping grounds. The articles aren't quite as barbed or interesting as they were at Mouse Planet, and spelling and grammatical errors have slowly creeped in as well...but I still find myself looking forward to his latest pieces every Tuesday and Thursday morning. He hasn't posted anything in a couple of weeks, though, and the best of his work at Mouse Planet hasn't been republished at Laughing Place. Those that have don't feature nearly as many images as before.
------------------
My DVD list | My personal site
[Edited last by Adam Tyner on October 25, 2001 at 12:35 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks