What's new

Looking for a wall plate for AV (1 Viewer)

Killavolt

Auditioning
Real Name
Anthony
I'm setting up a TV at my house and am trying to find a single wall plate that has the connections I need and hopefully no more.

I need

2x coax
2x HDMI
2x cat5
Component
Red/White audio
Toslink

I've seen the plates that you can customize but have only seen single gang wall plates with only 6 slots.

Ideally I don't want to have multiple wall plates, just a single plate with everything I need, or that will allow me to customize it with those options.

Does anyone know of anything to fit the bill? googling so far hasn't turned up what I'm looking for.

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne

Killavolt

Auditioning
Real Name
Anthony
ahha, knowing that they're called keystones makes searching a little more fruitful lol, thanks.

I'll have to review the back of my TV again because I forgot it also has a USB port, but the component and composite are shared on the component inputs.

EDIT:

Ya so it looks like I need like 13 keystone slots lol.
My component video has 5 plugs then I still need two more for usb and toslink.

The only problem I'm actually having right now is trying to find a place I can buy all of what I need locally, or an online store that carries them all in one easy to find place from the same brands.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks