What's new

Looking for a Syntax Olevia 26" LCD HDTV Monitor (LT26HVX) at a B&M, not Circuit City (1 Viewer)

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
I'm in the market for a second HDTV for the bedroom and this model caught my eye as the best for refresh rate, contrast, and price.

My local CC is out of them and wondering if anybody knows of another B&M that may carry them. Note, I'm not interested in the sister set LT26HVE (it's only a 15:9 ratio, what's up with that?). I'm trying to avoid mail order since it's a surprise for my wife.

Thanks all.

Dennis_N

Agent
THe only place I found them at was at radio shack, but I think their sale price is only $749 right now. There is a mail in rebate for $200, but it might be web only. Also, beach camera has it for $495 after rebate with no tax and shipping (unless you live in New Jersey).

Just get it shipped to your work or a friends house so she doesn't see it and save yourself a few bucks!!!

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
You can also have your local Radio Shack order the set and have it delivered to the store for pick-up. If you do it that way, I believe you save the shipping charge (although you pay the local tax.) I got one at Circuit City and found out about the Radio Shack price the next day - but CC agreed to price match it rather than have me bring the sealed box back to them, even though it doesn't technically meet the price match criteria.

Regards,

Joe

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
The problem is that Radio Shack sells the HVE, not the HVX. See my first post in this thread - it's 15:9.

Users who are viewing this thread