Looking for a Sopranos Cover

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tom-G, Feb 16, 2002.

1. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

Tom G
    Has anyone found a printable cover for "The Sopranos?" I want to order an amaray from Inetdvd, but I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to provide a link to the cover scan.

2. Robert Spalding

Robert Spalding Second Unit

good luck actually getting anything from Inet. I ordered and paid via paypal on 1-29 and still have not gotten my order!

I would stay away from this guy.

3. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

Tom G
    Robert,

I'm surprised to hear this. The only trouble I've ever had with them was placing orders on their website. They quickly responded to my e-mails and rectified the problem. Since that minor incident, I've had nothing but good luck with them.

What you should do is check the status of the order on their site and then send them an e-mail. The will take care of, I'm sure.

4. David Albrecht

David Albrecht Stunt Coordinator

I was asking myself the same question earlier this week.
    After alot of searching around I could not find anything regarding Season 2, the best I could do was designing my own cover using desktop images I found on http://www.sopranoland.com/. I ended up making one for a four CD Jewel case, instead of the typical amray style DVD case.
    After searching that site today, I could not find the exact images I used, so I can't point you towards anything specific.
    I did find a site today that has Season 1 amray style covers however... enjoy.
    http://members.optusnet.com.au/~rscr...nos.index.html