1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a song in a commercial...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Morgan Jolley, Oct 12, 2002.

1. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

I'm looking for the song in the 2000 Flushes commercial with the guy who is supposed to be God. He says "it's 2000 Flushes for my throne" if that helps. I need the song for a piece I'm putting together in my TV Production class. I think the song is made up of mainly harp sounds and flutes, though I could be totally wrong.

2. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

if the song includes "it's 2000 Flushes for my throne", then it was probably written for the commercial, and the only way you could get a copy of that song is if someone/you recorded the commercial and put it on the 'net.

3. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

It doesn't have that line in the song, but that line is said while the song is playing in the background in the commercial. I think it's a really old classical song. The song wasn't written just for this commercial, its just that I can only remember using this commercial as a reference for something with the song in it.