Looking for a set of Boston Acoustics VRS pros - I'm offering $350 for a pair

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Geoff S, Jul 9, 2002.

1. Geoff S

Geoff S Stunt Coordinator

Looking for someone, or someplace selling a pair of Boston Acoustics VRS Pro THX Dipole speakers. I have $350 to spend on a used pair, so if you want to sell, or are going to upgrade drop me a line. I'll cover shipping charges too if desired. If you have these this may be your last chance to get this much for them being how they are discontinued and haven't been for sale for 2 years now.
    I want them in black cabinet. In original sounding condition, and cosmetic condition, unmodified.
    All I want are the speakers. Original boxes and manuals mean nothing to me. Brackets if you got them would be nice.
    I already posted in hardware sale/trade but I'm trying to increase my odds of finding some so I decided to post here too, so i hope there is no problem with it. Thanks!

2. Nick L

Nick L Second Unit

If they are just the VRS surrounds I can get them from my local Ulitmate Electronics and ship them to you if you would like. I will check and see how much they are.
    Are these them?

3. Geoff S

Sorry. I'm looking for the Pro series which are THX certified. The regular VRS, and VRS Micros are still for sale so they are easy to find, but they really lack the low and loud that the VRS Pros provide.

The Pros play down to 80hz, while the VRS don't go below 100hz. I also prefered the larger drivers in the Pros as compared to the VRS.

4. Geoff S

bump

5. Geoff S

CONSIDER THIS OFFER CANCELLED.

I'm going to go with the VRMX surrounds from Boston Acoustics when I get enough money. It's a much better choice in the end. Thanks. Now lets let this thread die a calm dignified death...