What's new

looking for a rptv with good Analog and HDTV picture (1 Viewer)

Jason*H

Agent
OK Ive been looking at alot of sets lately and Im trying to find a set with a good analog picture as well as a good HD picture. Im trying to limit my budget to $1500. Ive seen many of the lower budget Phillips,RCA,ETC. that look great with a good HD feed but they don't look so great with an OTA analog feed..... Ill be Using it with a Upscaling dvd player and a Dishnet non HD satellite receiver

Don__C

Grip
Just installed my 46wt510 Sony, and am very impressed by PQ from my Direct TV with S-Video. Of course what I think is good PQ may not impress you at all. However, from what I had read here and elsewhere I had some apprehension because many where disatisfied with non HD satellite. Perhaps they're more discriminating than I am, but my image is clear and crisp without any trace of noise. Much better than I expected. It is so good that I would not even consider the extra expense of HD Satellite until there are many many more channels in HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks