Looking for a "MATURE" adult XBOX game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jeff Adams, Aug 20, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Jeff Adams

Jeff Adams Screenwriter

I just got the XBOX a week ago and am totally addicted. I should have bought it long ago. Anyway I have been renting a lot of games this past week and rented Extreme Beach Volleyball. I loved it! I thought it was very fun and the girls were AMAZING! I am not a perv or anything and come on I know you guys out there have a fetish for the Soul Caliber and DOA girls. Anyway I was wondering what other adult games are out there for the XBOX that deal with adult situations and have any type of nudity. Thanks for the help.

2. James T

James T Screenwriter

I guess what you played is pretty much it. If you wait a couple months, the Playboy game should be out.

3. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

Yeah one of the game mags had a little article about XXXBox--there's the PB game James mentioned, plus a Leisure Suit Larry game and one or two others.

Oh and don't forget about BMXXX or something like that...

4. David Galindo

David Galindo Screenwriter

Uhhh...well...I cant think of any nudity-type games, unless you get your Xbox modded and download the no-bikini mod for DOA volleyball.

Of course, thats strictly illegal, and if you sign onto XBox Live with a modded Xbox, you will be banned for life. Ouch!