What's new

Looking for a job in Columbus, OH.....can anyone help??? (1 Viewer)

Tim Abbott

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim
The subject sums up the main idea. I have been checking the obvious places (Monster.com/Hotjobs.com help wanted section, various local employment guides). I've also been networking and spreading the word to all of my friends and acquaintances letting them know that I'm looking for a job.

So far I have been unsuccessful. I am currently employed in the finance department of a company here in Columbus as an accountant, but I am technically a temp. I have been here for a couple of months, but I am only guaranteed a job for the next couple of weeks. They may choose to extent my stay here (as they did recently), then again they may not. Its time for me to look for something more permanent.

Are there any central Ohio/Buckeye fans out there that may be able to help me out? I'm a recent college graduate (June 2001) with a degree in finance and marketing, and I love working with numbers. Any help and/or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Tim Abbott

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim
I just found out *TOMORROW* is the last day they will need me here. I had been assured that I would be given "appropriate notice" when they no longer needed me. I guess the appropriate notice is +/- a day. Real life sure knows how to throw you a welcoming party.

Anyone out there need a hard working, college educated indiviual???

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks