What's new

Looking for a good match to the Pioneer 1014TX (1 Viewer)

Aaron Garman

Second Unit
I've been looking at some speakers to match up with my brother in law's Pioneer 1014TX. In this case, he'll be using them as part of a bar/mini home theatre, and it will be primarily used for tailgates, but some movies as well. I don't have the room dimensions, but it's an average size. He is, however, looking for something that will look discrete. We took a peek at the Klipsch Quintets and they seem to be an excellent deal. For size, price, and quality, we both liked them. He also thought about doing in-wall speakers. Any reccomendations there?

As far as subs go, I've narrowed it down to an SVS PB10 or a Velodyne DPS-10. Seems like for the price, the SVS would be the better deal. Any ideas on some good pairings of sub and speakers we could make for the Pioneer reciever?

Thanks!

AJG

Tony Genovese

Supporting Actor
Pretty much anything will match with Pio. Have him buy what he likes for size and sound. The Pio will not be the limiting factor with any reasonably priced speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks