What's new

Looking for a cheap 6.1 4ohm receiver (1 Viewer)

AndrewVital

Agent
I am nearing completition of my home theater and sadly have gone over budget. So the receiver I planned on buying ( Pioneer ELite VSX-59TXi) will have to wait until the spring as I own a seasonal business and winter just isn't my season. So i'm shoppin around the net and ebay trying to find a remanufactured or used receiver that will get me buy.

I have M&K speakers which say they need 4 ohms, so i guess I need a 4 ohm receiver. I'd like to get a 6.1 (though i have speakers for 7.1, i know i can't afford a 7.1 amp now.

Does anyone know of a used/reman. 6/1 4ohm amp that I can get for around 300 bucks? (I say used/reman because this will gimme more bang for my buck and i only plan on keeping it for 6 months tops.)

Thanks,
Andrew

Bill Will

Screenwriter
I would say the lowest priced 6.1 receivers that have a 4/8ohm switch on them are the Panasonic SA-HE100 & Panasonic SA-HE200. Refurbiushed 100 $179 Refurbished 200 $235.95 check www.refurbdepot.com under "Category Search" click "Receivers" I think either of these would tide you over for 6 months & both of them have received "Good Reviews"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.