1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a CD storage rack

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dennis Reno, Sep 19, 2001.

1. Dennis Reno

Dennis Reno Supporting Actor

Any suggestions on a nice CD rack. I'm interested in something that could hold between 500 - 1000 CD's. I would prefer it be available in furniture grade wood, but would consider other suggestions as well.

2. Derek Miner

Derek Miner Screenwriter

After searching long and hard for the most viable CD shelving, I ended up getting a fairly lightweight wood rack that can be found at Warehouse Music, Best Buy or Circuit City. The actual shelves are black, with three wood grain supports that interlock with the shelves. I really like these because they're easy to assemble and easy to move, plus you can cram a lot of discs onto the shelves. And it's not bulky or ugly either.
    The only drawback I can imagine (for others, but not for me) is that the units don't have backs. Between the supports at each shelf level, there are little metal rods to keep you from pushing the CDs out the back.
    = Derek =
    [Edited last by Derek Miner on September 20, 2001 at 12:28 AM]

3. Camp

Camp Cinematographer