What's new

Looking for 1st and 2nd episodes of Alias. Please help! (1 Viewer)

Ernest Aguayo

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, I guess I am a little late to the party. I am just discovering how much I love Alias.
After finally catching episodes 3-8, I realize that I must see episodes 1 and 2 to feel complete. I like the show that much. :D
Does anyone have the first two episodes who wouldn't mind helping me out? I can mail you a blank tape and return postage. Thanks!!!
Ernest

AndrewD

Stunt Coordinator
Fox Family was recently bought by Disney and is now called ABC Family. Disney is looking to 'repurpose' a lot of their programming from ABC and Disney onto ABC Family. Here's where this post becomes relevant...this repurposing will include a 10-hour 'Alias' marathon New Year's Day. So if you can't find a copy anywhere, you can reach 'Alias' nirvana January 1st.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Interesting.
How does a show which features the main character's
fiancee getting a bullet through his head
in the first episode qualify to be on a "Family" channel? :)
And that doesn't even consider the considerably longer torture
sequences...

AndrewD

Stunt Coordinator
I think 'Family' in the network name has become as meaningless as 'Music' in MTV.

When it was Fox Family, they often aired Blazing Saddles - though it was all cut to hell - and even then it was hardly family oriented. I think its just another vehicle to expose the American viewing public to simply more of the same.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Also, episode 2 ("So It Begins") is scheduled for rebroadcast on 12/23/01.

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks