Looking fo some help please......

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Jesse Wilson, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Jesse Wilson

Jesse Wilson Auditioning

I, Like most others who are having to go the route of in wall speakers, am having a new house built. I am contemplating an in wall surround set up. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

This is the Polk setup I am looking to potentially do.

2 LC265I's for the front right and left in wall (which I have read nothing but great reviews). Does anyone have these and can comment?

2 LC80I's for use in a rear ceiling application (no other choice as far as location)

For the center I was thinking about an LSiC on top of my TV.

I already have a PSW505 coming from my old RM6700 setup (which I have to find something to do with now) so the sub is covered.

So input on the potential setup I plan would be much appreciated. Specifically using the LC80I's and even more important the selection of a center channel. I want them to match up fairly well so this is my most important decision.

Oh and one more thing: of course the rest of the house is wired with six more speakers including two outside I was thinking of equipping these with the RC85I's, so input on these speakers would be very welcome as well.

2. John S

John S Producer

3. Jesse Wilson

Jesse Wilson Auditioning

Thanks for the suggestion.

I guess there are not many in wall people here. Or maybe just not many Polk people.

Anyone else?

Thanks in advance,

Jesse