What's new

Looking fo some help please...... (1 Viewer)

Jesse Wilson

Auditioning
I, Like most others who are having to go the route of in wall speakers, am having a new house built. I am contemplating an in wall surround set up. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

This is the Polk setup I am looking to potentially do.

2 LC265I's for the front right and left in wall (which I have read nothing but great reviews). Does anyone have these and can comment?

2 LC80I's for use in a rear ceiling application (no other choice as far as location)

For the center I was thinking about an LSiC on top of my TV.

I already have a PSW505 coming from my old RM6700 setup (which I have to find something to do with now) so the sub is covered.

So input on the potential setup I plan would be much appreciated. Specifically using the LC80I's and even more important the selection of a center channel. I want them to match up fairly well so this is my most important decision.

Oh and one more thing: of course the rest of the house is wired with six more speakers including two outside I was thinking of equipping these with the RC85I's, so input on these speakers would be very welcome as well.

Jesse Wilson

Auditioning
Thanks for the suggestion.

I guess there are not many in wall people here. Or maybe just not many Polk people.

Anyone else?

Thanks in advance,

Jesse

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks