What's new

Looking at used plasma screens (1 Viewer)

bjballar41

Second Unit
Real Name
Brock
Im looking at used plasma screens to purchase. It's been a bit since I bought one, last one was a new samsung right before they stopped plasma. I know most are big on panasonic but cant remember the ones I should look at. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Why would you want to invest good money in a 6 year old out of date TV technology??

bjballar41

Second Unit
Real Name
Brock
cause I dont want to drop 2000 on an oled tv and its only 150 bucks. Its a tv that will be to get me by for a bit.

bjballar41

Second Unit
Real Name
Brock
Why would you want to invest good money in a 6 year old out of date TV technology??

Alf if you have a suggestions for a get me by tv thats not over 500ish then let me know. Im open to suggestions my biggest complaint is motion blur on led tvs

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher

I'm using a Panasonic Viera TC-P46G15 which is seven years old and still delivers a flawless picture. It's not 3D and it's not UHD, but I'm happy with what I have.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
cause I dont want to drop 2000 on an oled tv and its only 150 bucks. Its a tv that will be to get me by for a bit.

My brother has a Samsung plasma set from 2009. Compared it to my 2016 high end Sony 4K, and his 2014 Samsung 4K set.

His plasma decimated both in video quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks